I wasn't the most consistent of posters in 2011. In fact, my last post was in November and it was restaurant recommendations for the Lincoln cast and crew. My new leaf for this year: I'm going to do better. Yeah, yeah, I've said it before. But this year, I am going to take a page from the play book of some successful bloggers I follow. Better to post shorter posts, more frequently. So that's what I want to try to do.
My biggest problem - no shocker to anyone who knows me well - is there are so many things I want to "talk" about, if I "said" or wrote about everything I wanted to, I wouldn't be doing my "real" job, selling real estate. I have a hard time editing myself. So my posts are really long, and when they can't be really long, and to my mind, "thoughtful," well, I fall into the trap of not writing at all. So I'm going to try the shorter, pithier approach, we'll see how that goes. Right now, there is a TON going on in the Richmond real estate market. Here are a few topics I plan to cover in the days and weeks to come:
- My Predictions for 2012
- Review of 2011, Now That There is Some Time/Distance/Perspective
- 2015 World Cycling Championships and What It Means to Richmond
- Green Is Still the "New" Black, But Are Tear-Downs the "NEW, New" Black?
- The Condos Are Coming, The Condos Are Coming!
- My Love/Hate Relationship With VCU as a Real Estate Developer
- Why I Love the Fan, and You Should Too!
And more. As always, if you have ideas, suggestions, comments, criticisms, bring it on. I'm happy to address topics you send me. And I promise, I promise, I PROMISE, I am going to do a better job of writing on a regular basis. I'm sure y'all are all so happy. [;)]